The Aims of the Association
- To assist the involvement of adults and children in a common religious experience in which the religious values of childhood, namely contemplation and joy, predominate.
- Our mission is to support catechists, parents and others in the church and beyond, as they grow in their understanding of the religious potential of children.
- To provide formation in accord with the work of Sofia Cavalletti and Gianna Gobbi and preserve the integrity of the work as agreed by the International Council of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
- To support and work in harmony with the work of the International Council.
- To establish and maintain links with the authorities of the Catholic and Anglican Churches of Australia and other denominations represented by the membership.
- The Association is committed to supporting the allegiance of the children to their particular tradition.
Members receive the Annual Green Pastures newsletter, The Directory of Members and Atria, Voting rights at the AGM and have access to other resources via the Members Only Portal.
We are always happy to welcome new members*, or to accept donations that will enable us to continue to spread the good news of this work especially in developing countries. Please join us or consider making a donation.
(*Membership is subject to acceptance from the Board of Directors as written in the constitution)
Please complete the following to request membership. If you are already a member, please complete this form also as we are updating our records. Thank you for supporting the work of The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
Please fill out the form below so we can get to know you.